Mindy CFO of BNE Publishing discusses the types of art BNE accepts.
SECTION II: REQUIREMENTS OF ACCEPTED ARTISTS
Each artist published by the BNE Publishing House must meet the following requirements to be published or publicized and/or advertised by the BNE Publishing House.
- Contest Winner or Employee or Purchase a Compete Marketing Package.
- Must be unique or previously unpublished (blogs and websites typically are ok) work.
- All art is subject to review and acceptance by the Editor in Chief.
- All contest winners must be reviewed by the CEO and/or the CFO.
- All Complete Marketing Packages are subject to review and acceptance of the CEO and/or the CFO (more extensive descriptions on iheartdiscoveries.com).
- Must be art in one of the following categories:
o Structural Art
o Painted Sketched Etched Art
o Musical Art
o Computer Art
o Performance Art
- Each employee on salary (not including the CEO and CFO) will be the resident artist for each of the above categories; Once the employee is assigned and accepts a category, that will generally be the type of unique art they produce for publication at company events, the newsletter or for the once a year company art production.
- One employee will be the Master Resident Artist and this artist will coordinate the yearly company production.
- The Master Resident Artist will be voted in by a yearly vote from all the resident artists where the same person cannot hold a consecutive term and the Master Resident gets two votes and each other member gets one.
- Each resident artist will have their new work publicized in the newsletter.
- Self-Published material can be created by any customer and is not restricted except by copyright law.
- No work will be published or promoted without the express agreement of the author or their agent.
- An attempt will be made to not supply the public with harmful or dangerous pieces of information or products. That said first amendment rights will continuously be observed.
- We will not publish anyone who has been convicted of plagiarism or copyright infringement or who is awaiting trial regarding a charge of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Check us out at www.bnepublishing.com
Discover More Art!!!!
Elevator Music Provided with a Creative Commons Lisence from http://www.bensound.com
#IheartArt #Art #HeyMindy